United with Ukraine
We support the Ukrainian people.
We at Highfivery support those fighting to preserve freedom, democracy, and sovereignty in Ukraine. Because of this unlawful invasion by Russia supported by Belarus, we will no longer provide services for those countries.
Moscow’s actions have threatened to set a new precedent on European soil whereby basic international principles that are vital to peace and security are up for debate:
- That the borders and territorial integrity of a state cannot be changed by force.
- That it is the inherent right of citizens in a democracy to make their country’s decisions and determine their country’s future.
- That all members of the international community are bound by common rules and should face costs if they don’t live up to the solemn commitments that they make.
- These principles transcend Ukraine.
- They transcend Europe.
- They are the fundamental rules that underpin the international order that together we have sought to build, to sustain, and, as necessary, adapt.
- In challenging them, Russia seeks to challenge the international system itself and to unravel our transatlantic alliance, erode our unity, pressure democracies into failure.
- Diplomacy is the only responsible way to resolve this crisis.
For individuals seeking to leave Ukraine, find information from UNHCR on the current situation and where to go for help.
Learn how you can help support the people of Ukraine.